September 22nd, 2014. Boynton Beach, FL. South Palm Cardiovascular Associates has won a prized 2014 WebAward in the Web Marketing Association’s Winter/Spring Web Health Awards competition. South Palm Cardiovascular Associates’ website beat out hundreds of other entries to claim the award for having an exemplary website.
The win was a first of its kind for the South Palm Cardiovascular Associates site, online at www.southpalmcardiovascular.com. “We work hard to provide our patients with quality information and resources on our website,” said SPCVA’s Dr. Metzger. “We’re very honored to win the WebAward.”
The Web Health Awards contest recognizes outstanding health websites twice a year via a competitive process. Entries are evaluated by a distinguished panel of judges and evaluated for a number of criteria. Website content makes up 60% of the score weight, with design, creativity and user experience accounting for the remaining 40%. In designing and developing South Palm Cardiovascular Associates’ website, the healthcare marketing firm Paramount/MD carefully considered all of these factors. “We build our clients’ websites to educate, engage, and convey the uniqueness of the medical practice,” said Paramount/MD CEO Victor Sirgado. “It’s great to see our work recognized.”
Visit the award-winning website at www.southpalmcardiovascular.com.
Cardiovascular Treatment Options
Heart and cardiovascular diseases are one of the leading causes of death in the United States today—responsible for about one in four deaths, or 600,000 people per year. While traditional approaches to cardiovascular health tend to focus on a single symptom or condition, South Palm Cardiovascular doctors treat the whole patient instead of just treating a condition.
South Palm Cardiovascular Associates cardiologists are dedicated heart specialists, expert at diagnosing and treating disorders of the heart, arteries, and veins. We provide a full range of diagnostic and treatment services in a comfortable and inviting Boynton Beach offices, including EKG, stress tests, nuclear stress tests, pacemakers, tilt table testing, catheterization, angiography, stenting, PFO closure, vascular testing, minimally invasive vein treatments and Doppler ultrasound. The technology used is state-of-the-art, and our team of support providers and staff is dedicated to making every visit of every patient a pleasant, productive experience.
About South Palm Cardiovascular Associates
South Palm Cardiovascular Associates is Boynton Beach’s premier center for cardiovascular care. Their team of dedicated experts prides itself on setting the standard for excellence in cardiac and cardiovascular care. SPCVA success in providing leading-edge cardiac and cardiovascular care starts with our four lead physicians, all recognized experts in their fields.
With extensive experience using the latest technology and most advanced procedures, South Palm Cardiovascular doctors enable patients to achieve optimal health while fostering caring, personal relationships that last for years.
South Palm Cardiovascular Associates